Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mixing the New with the Gently Used


I had been having the painting bug lately. After input from each of the kids on the colors they would prefer for their bathroom, I went with what I had pictured in the first place.:) The Yellowy cremey color is so cheery and I just love the look of dark cabinetry. I tried Martha Stuart paint for the first time. I love the colors although if I was writing a review I would not agree with their fast drying claim on the front of their cans. Also, It took two plus coats to cover most of the area. Yes, I was covering darker color paint, but I expect awesome coverage without a primer.:) The paint didn't seem to be as thick or creamy as the Ralph Lauren Paint I am used to using, I may have to talk to Home Depot about getting that Line of paint back.:) Spence loves to redecorate by moving pictures and furniture, I placed pictures we had had before in the house in the bathroom in hopes of approval from him, so he doesn't move them, and to spare expeditutre since things always break in a move;) The verdict was a thumbs up from the kiddos. They all like it and hopefully will enjoy this bathroom and keep it nice for as long as they can stand it.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...