Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweetness



Our Sweetheart

I wanted to make a cake for Lisa's Birthday. Celia loves pink and I had bought some strawberry frosting for her so this is what we came up with. White super moist cake with vanilla pudding inside, strawberry frosting with Celia's super favorite (discontinued..awe) watermelon sprinkles. Lisa always decorated such wonderful cakes for us. The one I made in her honor was super yummy and that should count for something.:)
Soft and cozy gifts.~ I want a neck pillow like Emmy's and Spencer was so cute hugging his pillow, it made me happy.:)

Joseph's and Celia's pillows

Celia was cute to make Rah Rah and Papa a card for Valentine's day. When asked who her Valentine was, she replied."I have a lot of friends". Joseph was especially excited yesterday. He told me during church that he couldn't wait for tomorrow and when I asked him why he told me it was Valentine's Day and he was going to get a lot of candy! This day is really quite cute for kids and their schoolmates. We are so blessed that the kids have good friends and fun relationships. Great amounts of happiness and caring for our neighbors and people around us.

I made a few little treats for the family and feel really happy to have my cute lil family. Brian consented to go to the ward Valentine's Dinner Dance. It was fun, they had catered El pollo loco , which we love, and we had a great time talking with friends and dancing a little.:) I think my friends are surprised when they see me dance hehe. One of my friends on Sunday commented how cool it was to see everyone dance there. I think secretly she means, I didn't know you have such cool moves.;)

I'm glad for social events though and Holidays and love spoiling the kids during them they are so happy about it. I got each of them a new pillow for their bed. I am happy cause they are happy!
I love this picture of Emmy. She had to be a pioneer for class and we dug up a linen bag, made an apron, minutes before school began and threw in her backpack, a shirt and pink crocheted hat for her costume. The kids have a great time dressing up, a few months ago the young women had a personal progress activity and all the girls and moms dressed up wear things that started with a P. There was a lot of pink, purple, and pajamas. Emmy is going to be in the school play coming up;"Peter Pan". She is tiger lily , its going to be so cute and I'm glad she is in drama with so many friends. I have a best friend (Best Hubby Ever) named Brian and four super fun kiddos that all want my attention and love 24 7. I love my family and it is sweet to me to have so many people love me so much.:)

2 comments:

  1. Love all the fun pillows! And I had to giggle about the story of making a pioneer costume right before school... gotta love those days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they are pretty cozy! Yup, you're a mom therefore you know how kids spring things on ya. hehe:)

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...