Monday, February 14, 2011

Popcorn Popping

Spence and I had Friday all day to ourselves. We had fun running errands together and being in the sunshine most of the day. I sing to him Popcorn popping on the apricot tree and he does the movements. We do that song and a few others in our tutoring sessions. How great it is that our tree (and mommy son relationship) is blossoming just like the song!

I know its silly, but I love to take pictures in the sunshine in the backyard.:) I think of it as documentation of the good days

Spring is here hooray. I love the sunny yet cool weather. I see a little green creeping up in the plants that have gone dormant this winter. I get excited to see our apricot tree blossom, its always the first one in our yard. In a month or so it may be planting time for the garden and things will green back up. I am excited and cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...