I was happy to hear that Emmy got a time of 3 minutes 5 seconds for her 1/2 mile test at school. I asked her if she sprinted the whole time and she reported that she has just ran normal, not trying to hurry. I had known she got 8 minutes and something seconds on her mile several months back, but maybe she is getting faster! She also told me about this drill of running(called pacers) from one line to the next and back again, getting faster with each time. She ran 56 of them in the same time as her peers running around 30 times. Her P.E.teacher advised her to go out for Cross Country next year in High School. I think it would be great if she did!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Speedy Gonzales
Emmy walks about as fast as I run hehe. She can make it to her school in 6 minutes, it isn't quite a mile, but she does have to wait for traffic, and a light at an intersection to get there.:) She is swift, its like going, going, gone once she leaves the door step. She is a fast runner too!


I was happy to hear that Emmy got a time of 3 minutes 5 seconds for her 1/2 mile test at school. I asked her if she sprinted the whole time and she reported that she has just ran normal, not trying to hurry. I had known she got 8 minutes and something seconds on her mile several months back, but maybe she is getting faster! She also told me about this drill of running(called pacers) from one line to the next and back again, getting faster with each time. She ran 56 of them in the same time as her peers running around 30 times. Her P.E.teacher advised her to go out for Cross Country next year in High School. I think it would be great if she did!
I was happy to hear that Emmy got a time of 3 minutes 5 seconds for her 1/2 mile test at school. I asked her if she sprinted the whole time and she reported that she has just ran normal, not trying to hurry. I had known she got 8 minutes and something seconds on her mile several months back, but maybe she is getting faster! She also told me about this drill of running(called pacers) from one line to the next and back again, getting faster with each time. She ran 56 of them in the same time as her peers running around 30 times. Her P.E.teacher advised her to go out for Cross Country next year in High School. I think it would be great if she did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment