Saturday, March 19, 2011

Really?




I don't what it is about March and my Family's teeth, but it has been pretty eventful! It is especially surprising since last month was a busy month for dentist visits as well. Spence fell down at school and cracked his front tooth and knocked a portion of it off. We went and had it fixed, in Auburn, which is up the hill around 30 minutes. We go there for the best pedia dentist care for our sweet Spencer. His front teeth look flawless now, and After the kids had their teeth cleaned and a regular ortho appointment I thought we were done with the dentist for another six months.

Boy was I wrong. Joseph didn't have any cavities, but they wanted to do sealants on his molars to prevent any cavities from forming on those big kid teeth. It went great then they did an ex ray and noticed a supernumerary tooth they had been watching from 2008 is now protruding out the roof of Joseph's mouth and interfering with the coming together of his two front teeth. He is going to have that extracted later this month. Celia had been having too much sugar in candies for reinforcement during tutoring times and has a scary thing called a "Treatment Plan" dum dum dunm. They didn't tell me how many cavities their were but I'm thinking at least nine. She goes for that pretty soon. Emmy has her ortho appointment where she may get headgear and last but not least Brian had oral Surgery last Tuesday. It was a unusual thing that was remedied with going in and scraping excess enamel and replacing some bone loss! Brian was a trooper and did quite well healing up. He had a chipmunk cheek and didn't eat anything , but liquid for days though.

So in celebration of being able to eat solids we went to Thai food.:) We order this amazing soup every time that comes out in a stainless container lit in the middle with fire. It has coconut milk, lime, Galanga, bamboo, chicken, mushrooms, and baby corn. I don't know what other secret ingredients are in it, but it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.:) Rah rah was there to pick up Brian from his appointment and brought some food over. Young, our respite worker, made some yummy soup and chicken salad out of a rotisserie chicken I had for the kids to eat. It was yummy soft foods for our family. I love the little supports we get from our family and friends. I hope the dental needs stop here since only I was left out of the excitement.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...