Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Walkin' in the Rain



Its springtime here and there are many days or sun then subsequent days of showers. I love the rain so I wasn't shunned away from our normal Tuesday morning walk today. We got drizzled on a little, but for the most part it was fun and we loved the trees blossoming near our house. The daffodils were a nice splash of color too. Celia always has to pick a flower. She is her mother's daughter. Flowers are great. We loved smell of rain and flowers combining into a sweet fragrance. We used my phone to listen to music while we walked and even though no one else turned out for the walking group we were so happy we went. I can imagine myself in far off lands in nature. The Nectarine tree in the backyard's blossoms remind of something I might see in china or a least in a garden that has beautiful pink blossomed trees. Speaking of far away places...Japan has experienced so much devastation the last few days. I hope and pray the people there can be comforted and many others can bring relief to those suffering. We are subject to the elements around us and I am grateful for the mildness in weather we have at this time.

1 comment:

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...