Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Growing up fast.




Life has been Busy Really busy. I was so glad to see the hectic schedules of February come to an end, but unfortunately it looks like March is shaping up to be quite similar.Its taken quite a bit of Prep time, but Emmy registers for High School tomorrow! It feels surreal, really I was just in high school myself yesterday right? I'm glad Brian was able to help me get Emmy's immunization record faxed from Utah and we have her schedule all figured out online on their home link program. It will be nice to be able to see Emmy's grades as the semester happens, but I think the whole high school vs Junior high experience is going to be quite different for us. I tell Emmy to enjoy her last days of Junior high, which might seem like a weird thing to say, but he is having fun and loving her close knit relationships with her friends. Her and several of her friends were in the play"Peter Pan" last Friday. Emmy did an excellent job playing Tigerlilly. She was very dramatic and skipped around in her beautiful headdress,struggling, drowning,complaining in jibberish, crawling on all fours, and my favorite part making her grand entrance at the Tigerlilly is home celebration. She had her own time to come out on stage at the end of the play and bow. I was beaming with Pride and very excited for her. She is so at home on the stage and very outgoing, which if you saw her in a different situation you would find unbelievable.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...