Friday, April 29, 2011

Free Friday


I am loving the free Fridays. I have no meetings or tutoring sessions on Fridays. This morning Celia and I organized our things (mainly my closet)and made a bag to give away. She was very willing to give away her shoes that didn't fit her anymore to other children that may need it. Joseph had a half day since he just got back from an overnight field trip to pioneer camp. We went to DI and had a great time checking out the thirft store like we do. I found a table that matches my decor and style. Joseph was a strong boy helping me bring it in the house. We missed him, everyone who came over was asking about him. He decided he was glad he didn't live in the pioneer times, but his favorite part was making candles out of beeswax and buying souvenirs! Here is our table with Joseph's rabbit pelt from pioneer camp used beneath the flowers as a centerpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...