Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fairies and Friends







I didn't realize how much we like to dress up around here.:) Emmy was invited to a youth Halloween party with a friend. Good thing her costume was just waiting to be worn.~ I have my camera back from the camera shop, the lens was replaced. Its very exciting to be back in business of taking photos not on my phone only.~
A few weeks ago Emmy was a purple prankster drawing on Celia and Joseph with purple permanent marker. Joseph had a curly mustache on half his face and scribbles on various body parts that were showing while he was asleep. Emmy tagged Celia with a Emmy was here sign on Celia's arm saying "I love you"! Emmy loves purple and her sneaking around at night reminded me of a fairy of some sort causing mischief. I found a costume on line and ordered it for her. It was a great surprise and I am pretty proud of my self for finding the perfect size. Although Emmy can fit into almost everything.
The other day Emmy and I watched a cute show called "You're So Cupid" on Netflix. It reminded me so much of my friend Lisa. She was so into creative dating and matchmaking. After Emmy and I watched the show together we were reminiscing of being in Lisa's wedding and we pulled out the dresses we wore in it. Emmy was a flower girl, but somehow she was able to get the dress on and we took a few pictures. Dressing up is fun to do.. We had a great time reminiscing and remembering Lisa. Lisa made sure we each had tiaras and beautiful jewelry to go with our classy dresses. I was extremely happy to be in her wedding and have Joseph be the ring bearer and Emmy, the flower girl. Years pass by so quickly and things change, but it is fun to dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...