I can't believe it is almost the middle of October. I do however have some costumes picked out for the kids for Halloween. Emmy assured me she was not too old to go trick or treating and they are able to wear costumes to her high school. Celia and I decorated for Halloween and took out a bin full of our old costumes from previous year. It was fun to dress up with her especially on a rainy day. I love time with just her in the morning before afternoon kindergarten. She liked the muscle Batman costume the best. She did a little shaking/dancing in the hula costume and was a little nervous when I showed her Joseph's old pterodactyl costume. She told me that it was too scary. I did get her to try it on and she flew around the house in it.
Celia is going to be a Harajuku cutie. She looks like a super cute mini geisha. Joe is going to be an army guy and Emmy is going to be a purple fairy. I surprised her with that costume. She reminded me of a fairy because she went into Joseph's room while he was sleeping and gave him half of a curly mustache in purple permanent marker. She also wrote" Emmy was here, I love you!" on Celia's arm. Emmy is like a tooth fairy , but instead of giving money she marks you with permanent purple marker. The costume fits her prankster personality. Spencer is adding to his collection of Halloween t- shirts that he wears all year round for his costume. I am going to be a firefighter. Bri will Probably find something to be right before his work party, which he usually does. He went as Dwight Shroot from "The Office" last year. It was funny and he looked great in those big nerdy glasses. Dressing up is fun to do and all the holidays are great with kids. They get so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment