



Emmy has been asking me to paint her room for about a year. She wanted a dark purple room, but I insisted it would make her room look smaller and finally we compromised on a light color on top and a dark eggplant color to act as a low border in the room.
With Joseph's new room being built and the reorganizing of the garage, the painting project was put off. I finished on Friday and the girls were very pleased. We moved the bunk bed to a different spot in the room. It feels open and nice and smells like a new home. I love the new paint smell in a room.
Now we have three kids rooms that are painted and organized. Now the job is to keep it that way. Emmy is a great girl and we want her to be happy. I'm so glad she loves her room now.~
No comments:
Post a Comment