Celia is so cute. She is a joy to be around and cracks us up with all the fun imaginary play she starts. Tonight she called me on the phone from the one in my room. She said "Hi, Its me Celia bear, and told me to pretend she was a dentist. We talked about brushing our teeth before bed and other things. She told on Joseph for something. I love all her language. She has such a great personality. Being so full of craftsiness she made bathroom decorations while I was on the phone the other day. I Love how its color coordinated and the puff balls were raised up even further by using a cheerio to add depth and dimension. We love to hear her sing and talk about Pierre a lead singer of Simple plan. Celia loves her Halloween costume and her newly painted room. She runs around so smiley and happy. What a joy she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment