Our ward had fun festivities last night. We had soup, rolls, desserts, and cold root beer. Spencer was too interested in the dry ice coming out of the witches brew. We had a little costume parade and a trunk or treat. It was a great time with friends. I made some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that seem to be a hit with Emmy and her friends which I was happy about. Joseph and his friend Gingerman( that is what Celia calls him) were both army men. The trunk or treat is something we look forward to each year. It was really great.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
What great costumes! Sounds and looks like a fun night! Ummm... I can't see your costume.... lol ;) Brian looks really happy to get his picture taken! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hey I tried to get a picture of my costume! I will try some more.:)
ReplyDeleteLove your costumes! Sounds like you had tons of fun! Mom.,
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom, I'm glad you liked them. You costume and the nephews were pretty great too!
ReplyDelete