We really enjoyed the Halloween festivities this week. We carved our pumpkins. Joseph seemed to think it was like whittling he'd go over and over the cut out holes. He definitely wanted to carve more. Emmy didn't quite believe me about the bunny on the Trix box being a good pattern for her pumpkin. Turns out she was right. It was designed for a more medium size pumpkin so Emmy came up with her own design which turned out great!
We scooped the seeds and baked them with salt. Emmy loved them. Her and I ate and ate them, and then she ate some more and brought some in her school lunch the next day. We had Emmy's ortho appointment so we went with the tutors to get that done. Celia trick or treated at the reception desks and read books with Allie. Spencer read books too in a corner with Jono. Spencer did fair, he liked to holler a little, but we made it through and had a fun time dressing up for that.
Later we met up with the neighbor kids and trick or treated. We came home and visited with Rah Rah. I enjoyed dressing up I did two costume this year and went to 3 different activities, 4 if you include trick or treating. Emmy wore her costume 5 times I think and really enjoyed the celebrating. Next up, Emmy's Fifteenth Birthday celebrations.~
So Fun! I like Joe's expressions lol ;)
ReplyDeletelol thanks, me too. He is a character!
ReplyDelete