Friday, November 25, 2011

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge Finale

















To me autumn is a time of being cozy and enjoying the indoor decorations, growing up in my house it was all about the decorations;), and soaking up the gorgeous colors of the outdoors. Here is my representation of indoor autumn and outdoor color! These indoor pictures were taken at my moms house and the outdoor are around where I live in Sacramento, California. I love feeling thankful for all the aspects of my life. I love being a mother and sharing with my sweet Spencer about life such as snow! He shows me about understanding and patience and love. This photo challenge has been a good diversion from unpleasant situations with Spencer's schooling. I come out of this November feeling blessed and focused on the positive!
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Wow...no kidding! Those decorations are something else! Would love to see how your mom's house looks at Christmas :) I really love your outdoor photos...you live in such a pretty area <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yep, the Christmas decorations are amazing and everywhere at my folk's house.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those decorations are really beautiful!

    Thanks so much for taking part in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge, it's been wonderful to have you and we've had such a great time hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...