I love my little kids and my having them to photograph.:) It is difficult to wait for pizza to be done on a cold day around dinner time. I love the Autumn leaves on a tree near a bridge we pass by quickly as we zoom around our town, and the these two sisters can't help but hug and talk up close about cute, silly observations. Joseph did a great Job setting the table including seat assignment cards for each of us. Just like a school, one card had a sticker on the back which indicated we won a prize! I got amazing smelling lotion and soap from being the winning person.:) We also love our car rides, it could have been used for waiting too, these three were hanging out after visiting the snow on a day off from school. I'm glad I captured this week these cool moments.
1.
Waiting
2.Foilage
3.Candid

4. Fork, Spoon, Knife

5. Law of Thirds

A new day, a new challenge.:) I decided to try out this scavenger hunt, seems fun! Anything to take more pictures with my new toy.:)
Great job - I really like your perspective on waiting.
ReplyDeleteawe... these are great!! I think that's one of Spencers best pictures! =)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I especially like the Candid shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies! Dawn, I'm glad you liek the one of Spence!:)
ReplyDeletewonderful photos! This is a fun meme that is also challenging. glad you're having fun with your new toy!
ReplyDelete