Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt.

I love my little kids and my having them to photograph.:) It is difficult to wait for pizza to be done on a cold day around dinner time. I love the Autumn leaves on a tree near a bridge we pass by quickly as we zoom around our town, and the these two sisters can't help but hug and talk up close about cute, silly observations. Joseph did a great Job setting the table including seat assignment cards for each of us. Just like a school, one card had a sticker on the back which indicated we won a prize! I got amazing smelling lotion and soap from being the winning person.:) We also love our car rides, it could have been used for waiting too, these three were hanging out after visiting the snow on a day off from school. I'm glad I captured this week these cool moments.
1.Waiting

2.Foilage
3.Candid
4. Fork, Spoon, Knife
5. Law of Thirds

A new day, a new challenge.:) I decided to try out this scavenger hunt, seems fun! Anything to take more pictures with my new toy.:)

5 comments:

  1. Great job - I really like your perspective on waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe... these are great!! I think that's one of Spencers best pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I especially like the Candid shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies! Dawn, I'm glad you liek the one of Spence!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful photos! This is a fun meme that is also challenging. glad you're having fun with your new toy!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...