Joseph is a good little guy. I can't believe he is fifth grade already. I remember attending Emmy's walk through the American revolution activity too. The leader of the program really brings history to life with stories, role playing, choreographed wars, team cheers, and the kids being involved in the whole process. There were characters dressed up back in the olden days and experts. Joseph was an expert on the Gaspee ship which was set on fire and also was the expert on the sons of liberty.
I was touched in the begging of the program because of the emphasis being on the the need for religious freedom, that is why the colonist revolted and that is why we live and have religious freedom in America today.
Joseph earned points by sharing in the microphone his part he memorized to inform they crowd on his expertise. He was smiley when they earned points and did a good Job on his parts. I love Joseph's school they have great programs, activities and field trips., They also runt he mile each week. Joseph is quite excited that with his new shoes and insoles he has shaved more time off his mile record. Joseph has pack meeting last night where he shock of space rockets. I'm glad he is still enjoying cub scouts.:) I can't believe Joseph will be in Junior high later in 2012. Will he be in band like his sister? I am excited to see him learn, grow and find his own niche with strengths and new friends as he grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment