Friday, January 13, 2012

Reupholstered

Before><
Pulling the wicker out was a pain.:)


After;)

Celia wanted a princess chair. I got these two dining chairs for free about six months ago. The wicker backing had holes in it and I saw potential, but I didn't do anything about it. I felt the desire to do something about them recently. I bought upholstery nails at home depot and some super fantastic( my opinion)upholstery fabric from Calico Corners on super clearance. Bri sings a tune about Calico Corners that gets stuck in my head every time I mention that store name.:) It took several hours to transform the chair. I like it and the kids all are taking turns sitting on it. I hate to show the before pictures because I like the end result so much better.:) Celia thinks it is now her chair only, but it matches a recliner in the front room, so these chairs may make it to the dining table.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite the transformation! It looks awesome now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks;) it was fun and hard work. One chair down, one to go!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...