
My oral surgery went well. It helped that the assistants were talking about Miche purse shells with me and about DSLR cameras. I was sufficiently distracted with my earphones in and thought of a different place and time. Thankfully, Brian has played defense for me from the kiddos and I was able to rest. Today we had a day date together, Bri and I . We went shopping, to the temple for stake temple day and out to In n Out. I am starting to feel much better. It was nice to see familiar faces at the temple and I enjoyed the peaceful quiet very much. Today was a beautiful sunny day after a few days of heavy rain. I was weak, now I am on the mend. It was stormy, now it is beautiful outside. I love to appreciate the opposition in it all. I feel very blessed.
What a great surgical team...and, how wonderful to be receiving TLC from all around <3 Feel better, soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are on the mend. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
ReplyDelete