Celia wanted a princess chair. I got these two dining chairs for free about six months ago. The wicker backing had holes in it and I saw potential, but I didn't do anything about it. I felt the desire to do something about them recently. I bought upholstery nails at home depot and some super fantastic( my opinion)upholstery fabric from Calico Corners on super clearance. Bri sings a tune about Calico Corners that gets stuck in my head every time I mention that store name.:) It took several hours to transform the chair. I like it and the kids all are taking turns sitting on it. I hate to show the before pictures because I like the end result so much better.:) Celia thinks it is now her chair only, but it matches a recliner in the front room, so these chairs may make it to the dining table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
Wow! That's quite the transformation! It looks awesome now! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks;) it was fun and hard work. One chair down, one to go!
ReplyDelete