The decorative piece on our headboard carved by Grandad Davis who is over ninety years old now, such a treasure.
This is my favorite part of laundry. My hubby picks up his shirts up from the cleaners. He likes the starch heavy, so no ironing for me!.:)

3. Empty
My stomach was empty when I made this whale of a sandwich. I was so excited to eat it that I took a picture.:) It was delicious!
Two shoes each for six members of our family. I love our crew.~
My soft, pink geranium flower looking my kitchen window. I love that it blooms all year. I took this with my telephoto lens because I was too cold to go outside and get close up.;)

Life has been busy in 2012. I wanted to participate in the scavenger hunt, and I'm glad I did. It is such fun taking pictures with these prompts.:) My hubby had the idea for one dozen and for laundry.:) I was going to take a picture of twelve dresses I've worn through the years, formal ones, but yeah the shoe idea definitely seems like less complicated and it wont make me feel like I need a resolution to have a teenager body again, good call I say.
Beautiful work - I really love your soft shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you.:)
ReplyDeleteThe last shot is so pretty!
ReplyDelete