While I was thinking of what to think capture for the poetic winter photography challenge prompt of passion, On my photography blog(www.capturingsnippits.com) I thought, I have a passion for motherhood. I love to see the energy in children. I love how teaching our children help shape their lives and can if done right improve their destiny.
It is emotional and challenging to be a mother as we all are not perfect. I try and and pray and hope I am doing the best I can for my four beautiful children, I am glad I have help from the Lord and from my loving husband. Celia went walking with me and my neighbor friend Laurie and her twins.
They showed me rocks and pine cones. We walked and talked about how it was to be young out in nature, so exciting and life was so simple. I love helping my children be protected and live a life that will be full of positive memories so they can do that for their children. It will help our children' s future to teach them well, so I try and pray everyday to be a good example to my children. To each them thoroughly and well for their joy and happiness, and ours too..:)
I also have a passion for motherhood. Investing in the next generation and beyond is a privilege.
ReplyDeleteIt is a priviledge, so true.:)
ReplyDelete