Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

Happy Mother's Day. There has been a lot of excitement over here. The Landscaping is finished. Joseph got a new suit, and we are going to our new ward today! It is a beautiful sunny Sunday and we are loving and thinking of our friends and family. I know mothering is important. I'm grateful my Mom helped me to learn the gospel and nurtured us very well. I love all the mothers in my life. Rah Rah came over yesterday and we enjoyed having her visit. The Grandma May's strawberries that she brought are the best! They were a big hit! I'm going to make strawberry Banana smoothies for breakfast!









It is great to build memories together that is why we try and make an effort to visit my sister, Mom and Dad a few times a year. We make sure to pass by Dawn's, Nanni's, and Grandma' Jean's whenever we are close to Salt Lake and New Mexico. I admire the service and love these wonderful ladies give to their children and spouses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...