These book group ladies have experience and profound ideas, and great views on life. Some are older than me and I love their examples. I was particularly impressed how we could talk about the hard times in life with such positivity and gratefulness. I look forward each month to discussing life and art in literature. I've been in the book group over 2 years and this was my first time hosting. We never heard a beep from Spencer( he went to sleep early). I knew having a little more space would make it easy to host at my home. Joseph came out after we were finished(past ten thirty pm) and ate some dessert with me. He said we were loud and I reminisced on the fun we had. I'm pleased to have read The Great Gatsby and many other good books this year. I'm glad I make time for this because it enhances my perspective and life!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment