Saturday, May 12, 2012

Yard Duty~








What does a mother like? A yard to let her kids run around in is my answer.:) I'm getting excited as the backyard landscaping is getting closer to being finished. I peek out the window as the bark and topsoil were dropped off. I try to count the numberless waves of wheelbarrow trips, but there are too many.  The yard is coming together quite nicely. Emmy and I even made a twilight hour trip to the old house to commandeer some transplants. We really did seem to bring everything. In a week we can walk on the grass and mow it in two. I feel blessed to be here and am find out home is where your heart is or in my can our family. well and all our stuff.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...