Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Joseph the 13 year old~

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Joseph wanted to have a few friends over to our house to celebrate his Birthday. He usually doesn't do that. Maybe because of Spencer, a possibility of him acting out, or maybe not. I was glad we had a great time with the tutors there, Joseph's friends and our little family. We have a lot of pizza, some cake and a lot of fun playing games. Joseph got to celebrate all weekend first having dinner at Rah Rah's on Saturday then having the extended family over for food and cake on Sunday after conference. Joseph even kept celebrating by going to see a movie on Monday afternoon. He is a happy kid. He was glad to get a scout backpack to efficiently carry all his camping gear on his back for scout camp and I was happy he wanted to do that. Emmy and I made Joseph a Facebook page, but I think we were more into it than him. I love that is so smiley, caring, happy and fun. Someone could say he complains a lot, but his great happiness and sense of the importance of family far outweighs his need to point out everything. We are so blessed to have him in our family.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...