Tuesday, October 21, 2014
A Day at the Beach
It was a great weekend trip with my girls to L.A. I had ben wanting to go visit Laguna Beach and it seemed Celia did too, she loved it so much. She wants to go back to the shell store next vacation and she swears she had been to the restaurant we went to before or had seen it in a dream! We were blessed to find great parking and walk right to a wonderful restaurant with a view. The food as excellent. I loved he coconut shrimp and salmon with quinoa and roasted vegetables. I felt great after this healthy meal. Celia had a ice cream sundae with her kids meal which she loved and I loved seeing the sail boats in the background. The waiter mentioned yellow card after seeing Emmy's shirt and she was happy to mention that we were going to the concert that night. He was jealous he said and now I know why Emmy loves to wear band merchandise, to have people talk t her about her favorite music! I don't remember this area having such blue water, but it was a lovely day and even Grandma said she enjoyed the beach for the first time. I love the tide coming in and the rocks and many colors of rock and cave around the bend. It was relaxing and memorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun Times at Home
My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
I love the warmth of the colors of fall, even when its growing cooler outside. Brown is a nice color too, a color I wear and enjoy around me...














No comments:
Post a Comment