Friday, October 17, 2014

Everyday Socializing

I've been having fun spending time with Joseph. He is the middle child and the other kids I have can need a lot of attention so it was fun to take just Joseph out for a mommy son date. He wanted to go to La Provence. It was beautiful there and yummy too. Celia has been wanting to scooter to school so we have been taking our bikes. Joseph rode home and I caught him on camera. He doesn't look for cars which makes me nervous, but at least he is willing to ride home from school.:) I had fun going to Halloween Bunco last night. There is always so much yummy food, great conversation and this time  costumes! I was like a girl robin hood character. It is fun for the moms to dress up since I doubt I will to take them trick or treating. We got some rain which as beautiful and it is finally cooling down here a little bit. I find myself wanting to relax and read the scriptures or watch something while the ids are at school and break up my to do lists to rejuvenate. The girls are going to L.A. and I'm sure the boys will have a great time here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...