The Pumpkin Farm was fun on Saturday. I really want to start celebrating fall, but the weather has not been cooperating. Celia has a make up tutoring session on Saturday. It was fun to get out and about. Sometimes when in home, I just feel the need to clean. The farm was lovely and it wasn't too hot out yet since we arrived in the morning. We checked out the petting zoo. The goats were cute and quite excited for visitors. The train ride was fun, even though I felt like we were in a hamster's cage. I did like giving the ticket, like we were on a train like in Harry Potter. There are many life size statues around. some of metal, some of plastic. Celia did great even though some were scary. We went through the haunted barn which was very dark, musty, and dusty. They did a great job with it although Celia asked why they would make barbies look like dead people? The rest of our weekend was great having rides together and family time. Emmy, Joseph, Brian and I played Magic the gathering card game. I didn't win and it was annoying, but I'm sure it was just my sore throat. We need rain badly and so I might of been grumpy from the dust and wind. At least we aren't at dust bowl status, but it is apparent that crops were not as good this year. I'm hoping and praying for a rainy fall and winter.
Monday, October 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...








No comments:
Post a Comment