Pledge of Allegiance~
The Salute~
Unfolding the Flag~
The Color Guard~
I was so excited to have Joseph participate in the Flag raising ceremony. It was a beautiful morning. There was music celebrating America and the boys took their jobs very seriously. Some neighbors from the court came out to see as well. There was even a bugle song afterwards by the Cummins, father and son. I was glad to see these young boys participate and show reverence to our flag. It was touching. WE were so fortunate to celebrate for two days with evening fireworks at Rah Rah's on Friday night with yummy chocolate cake and a block party with the neighbors for about 6 hours on Saturday. I loved singing God bless America and America the beautiful!
So great! I am so happy that he was able to participate in this wonderful honor and that you were able to watch!
ReplyDelete