Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mini Hike~

I wanted the kids to be able to run around after being so good for our babysitter and staying inside! We stopped off at a park in Roseville near some pretty trees. Spencer soon realized the swings there were only for infants and began exploring elsewhere. We decided to make the small Trek through the woods to another park adjacent to us. Joseph had on wheelies that he doesn't quite have the hang of yet, so i pulled him across the bridge and on the path. We had fun, but it was hot so we stayed a little while at the playground(Spencer got to swing) then we headed back to the trees. After being in San Fransisco weather I thought I would melt out there. Thank goodness for AC and Ice water.:)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Times at Home

My folks celebrated their 57th Wedding anniversary. We went to crawdads for an evening by the river at sunset. It was a great time with Bria...