Sunday, July 12, 2009

Old Town Sacramento

I enjoy living near the American river and having so much history here in California with the railroads and gold rush. Its great to see so many monuments and to go down main street and be brought back into the olden days. There was shop just for kites. We all enjoy reminiscing of younger years and playful days outside with kites and spending time with family. I'm grateful for my friends and family and the fun and enjoyable time we have together. Our first stop off when we got there was the candy store! So the kids were having fun from the start.
We found a cute little alley that had the coolest brick wall and pillars like ruins and greenery about. We decided it would be a great picture spot! I want to come back here and take pictures of Emelie for her Junior high promotion. It was a photography lesson from Dawn too! Fun times.




This picture reminded me of the picture Emelie, Spencer, & I took in front of the horse monument in Jackson Hole Wyoming. My how they've grown. I'm glad to have them to visit fun places with!



Shopping in my favorite store in Old town Sacramento.It has been so great to have time with just Emelie this summer. Mommy & Daughter Time.~










1 comment:

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...