




It seems like July has been a very busy month already and its has barely begun! I've had a great time with Dawn in town visiting. Brian has been visiting over a Rah Rah's a lot lately and each kid is enjoying taking their turns to go visit the cousins. Joseph had Twilight camp for the cub scouts, then Emmy went to girl scout camp for five days, and between summer school and appointments for this and that and the other, we've hardly been home together. I did however get to spend some nice quality time with Celia recently. After shopping with Dawn and Taylor we stopped by a new store in the neighborhood that had a bouncy house! There was only one other boy there who was timid so Celia got to bounce to her hearts content. I loved spoiling her and giving her one on one attention. She is my baby and I realized my other kids would be too old to go in the bounce house if it was crowded. Its for younger kiddos and it made me feel grateful for having Celia. She has been such a blessing to our family and a great Joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment