Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun Finds~




I had a ton of fun shopping with Dawn today! We saw so many great deals. We are going to have to go back another day to see everything. Its so nice to shop with her and we seem to find what is perfect for one another and on super sale! I plan to take Brian back too for browsing and approval on purchases hehe. I found a cute black shirt that Dawn insisted I needed in white as well -and I got brown too!. I also got a bracelet! Its so fun to get out with the girls and enjoy kid less time. Its a rejuvenator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...