

Brian and I celebrated our Fifteenth Wedding anniversary last Wednesday. I clearly remember the day we got married and all the busy schedule and fun we had. But even more then that, its been a great time hanging out, working hard, striving to be better with Bri since we've been married. Since we had just gone to San franscisco and had our ocean getaway fun and we had just got back from visiting our second favorite place, the cabin, it seemed only fitting to go out around here to celebrate. We headed to Lucilles Resturant in Rocklin, it was yummy and exactly what I was looking for, they had a great deal on a dinner for two including dessert! We went and saw GI Joe, I love action films and its so relaxing to go and see a movie for us. The best part of the night though was getting diamond stud earrings! I tease Brian about how much I like jewerly, but it was a fantastic pleasant suprise when we picked them out and took them home. Luckily, they have screws on the back! A family heirloom I can pass on to my daughters. Even after that the thing I treasure most is our temple marriage and being sealed to our family forever. Hooray for the gospel.:)
You're so spoiled!! Grats on another year!!! =)
ReplyDelete