
In Albuquerque we visited Granddad Davis and Grandma Jean. Spencer hung upside down on their recliner and Emmy was talking and playing with him. Brian took this cool picture of these happy Siblings. They get along very well together and Emmy is the best at helping with Spencer and his challenges. 

Emmy is smiling at the fun of the game, Joe was starving he thought, so it was nice once he got food and drink, we could enjoy the triple play, home run, and fireworks afterwards! We also saw myriads of dragonfly and two bats, and a beautiful almost full yellow moon.

These two can't stand too close or it turns into a wrestling match!

Brian and the crew moving water, they dug a canal and made a pool with high walls, one of the benefits of having an engineer dad I think is you get awesome sand and water construction.:) Sand Dunes Colorado

I feel so happy and blessed. I love all the sweet moments of cute things our children say, or the hugs and appreciation from the little ones. We went out as a family yesterday like we usually do and had fun searching for Family Dollar in this area. We found So many in Colorado and the kids love it, because they were spoiled mainly, getting toys, books, treats, clothes, you name it each time we past one. Luckily, they are way inexpensive, but the kids always seemed to find something. Celia even said more Dora and pointed to one store we almost past. I can say I'm relieved that we don't have one near us. (not for 120miles our map quest query said.) We all went into Brian's work and picked up the River cats tickets, its fun and interesting with everyone following in line like little ducks.:) I wish, yeah my kids are busy and wiggly, but we seemed to make it in and out without too much fuss.
We decided to stop by the temple grounds which is pretty close to Brian's work. There was a huge conference going on for Single Adults for the whole state. I laughed when the guy in charge of parking sarcastically said " I can tell you're here for the singles conference." It was such a nice walk around the temple. I especially loved the feeling of togetherness and love we had there. Families can be together for ever and that place with all our little ones is a little part of heaven on earth. It is so beautiful and peaceful.
With school coming up tomorrow, its nice to enjoy the last bit of quality and quantity time together..:)
Family time is very special! So fun!! Love your pics!!
ReplyDelete