Saturday, August 22, 2009

Where'd they go?

The Kids were up and ready to go before 7am so I decided to find something we could do at that hour with all the kids. I thought watering the plants would be great. Here are so pictures of our early morning adventure~!
Celia was having an adventure on the side of the house with dialogue, then I asked her to stop and she froze in this pose for me to take a picture.:)

Celia Jean loves flowers and plants. It lights up her day!






Happily Lounging around~ It was great seeing Spencer smile.



Our Emmy is growing up so fast!






Today we visited Rah Rah and Papa's home to check on and water a few plants while they are away. The kids were so happy and enjoyed the yard, its too bad I think they expected to see you know who?! Celia asks where'd they go. Luckily we had been to the cabin and to visit the Davis great grandparents so they knew where they went and was satisfied.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...