Saturday, August 29, 2009
Oh no.
My camera is broken.. I know what's a scrapbooker/wanna be photographer like myself going to do?! Who needs pictures every time? I have my cell, which helps and I think a plan for a different camera for me to use is in the works. Happily, Rah Rah came over and visited us last night, played with the kids and brought little treats for each of them. She has one she doesn't use that I may use! I know I'm in love with my family when going through the daily events of the day I glance at them and wish I had a picture of them right then to capture their personality, cuteness, and overexcited way of doing things. Joseph and Celia especially emphasize their excitement with all they do. Emmy are Spence are teasers and both so bright and aware. Brian cracks me up almost constantly, I really do need a video camera, but it wouldn't be the same. I fear I'm just going to have to remember most of our lives together and let those times increase exponentially my understanding, love, and compassion for them. I think our plan for the rest of the day is going to be going a little garage saleing, a ride, some cleaning of the girls room and date night for Brian and I. We're kinda excited to go to a dinner/authors book review. Richard Lyman Bushman's( whom we think is a shirt tail relative)book, Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling. I'll let ya know how it goes, probably no picture though. Life is exciting and wonderful, I don't want to be stuck behind a camera all the time, but maybe just enough to later on jog my memory of the Happy life I've lived.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
Oh No!!! I think I would literally kill over and die without my camera. lol
ReplyDeleteThat is no joke!. I feel for ya!! =)