Saturday, August 29, 2009

Treasure Hunt.

Joseph has been telling me how he needs new shoes. He has two great pairs that we bought him recently. We saw these heelys at a garage sale today, he thought they were pretty cool, They didn't look worn at all and they had the wheels and plug ins for the soles even with the cool tool. Joe used his own money and was pretty pleased. I'm happy he has found new shoes.:)
Emmy found a guitar case. She bought it herself along with the pink hair strand at Claires later in the day when we visited Sunrise Mall. The kids were so good. No strollers they all walked together and stayed with mom. Emmy enjoyed going in to Claires all by herself. I think she wants to be a rock star and pink hair and a guitar are the natural first steps!

Since I've been in the mood to decorate for fall, I was happy for find this cool runner at the neighbor's garage sale. One person's junk is another's treasure.~


1 comment:

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...