
After Celia's session today we packed a picnic and headed out. I wanted to go relax by the river, but realized I need more adults with me and that there was no way the kids were going to stay out of the water and it wasn't quite warm enough for that! We ended up at Fair Oak park. Its a cute little strip of shops with a small park nearby that have chickens and roosters roaming freely. Emmy said it was a good thing we didn't have chicken nuggets because that's what they are made of. Luckily that went over Celia's and Spencer's heads lol. Spencer loved it as you can see.:)




Yes, I brought turkey kielbasa on a picnic lol, Joe assured me peanut butter and jelly sandwiches only wouldn't do, so we had both. It was a fun picnic and Celia made friends with a small for her age little girl named Markal Celia towered over her, but was quite social and talkative, I was happy..~

Joseph was acting like he was really interested in going to swing and slide, but we all knew he was nervous the roosters would peck at him hehe. They were too close for his comfort!

Seriously... those are gorgeous roosters!! We have to go there, when we get there!! I need pictures of them!! =)
ReplyDelete