

A new addition to the Davis family laundry room is a washing machine yay. After getting the last one in 1996, it finally gave up. A few weeks ago, I had to go to the laundry mat because our dryer went out. We did a lot of loads!(~14) Four kids' laundry is a lot and we go through SO many sheets blankets and towels its ridiculous.:)We got the dryer fixed, then the washer stopped using cold water and wouldn't rinse! I was so happy when Brian went and got a new one yay. There is no way a front loader would work for our family, with the way the kids hang on doors and cupboards.This one is great for our needs. I even like the cute little gold stripe on top by the knobs.:)It will be nice to have a dependable washer and its a big deal for someone in my line of work to have the right tools hehe.
You should be doing project 365 with me!!! These pictures would be perfect!! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about it.I don't know if I can remember what happened every day since Jan 1st though! I need to look at my planner hehe.:)
ReplyDelete