


Celia and Joe playing the bongos loudly with my kitchen utensils on Brian's laundry baskets!


Our hall closet doors had trouble since we replaced the flooring last year. I liked the boys curtains so well that I tried it with this closet.:)


We're Busy Busy all the time, but it seems like we had a fun last couple of days. First of all its been warm and beautiful. I had to sneak a couple minutes of catching rays in the sun into my day. I was reading too so that counts as multitasking right?:) Emmy had a band concert and play beautifully. I'm glad she is part of the concert band at her Junior High. They have a performance at Sacramento state coming up on April 10th and they are going to have a competition at Great America later in April as well. The teacher really seems to help the group perform well with hard pieces. I'm glad Emmy can be a part of it. I say Emmy referring to Emelie a lot these days because that is what she does. I got her a facebook account and registered her as Emelie and she went back and changed it to Emmy lol. Her name in the band concert flyer last night was listed as Emmy Davis. Oh well, I guess it differentiates her from the other friends and classmates named Emily. We had a great time going for food and ice cream after the concert. Emmy And Joseph really look forward to that time each week with mom and dad.
Spencer has cooking with me at his school each Wed. Today we are going to do a St. Patricks day project.:) Should be fun.
Joseph also enjoy me being the art docent in his class. Yesterday I came and taught his third grade class about Artists painting feelings. It went well and I was glad some painted warm sunny happy scenes and people. The substitute seemed mean lol so I wasn't surprised at the sad paintings that came out. I'm grateful for all the fun and excitement that kids bring into my life even though it makes me tired.:)
Love all the curtains!! =)
ReplyDelete