

We love how sturdy the bunk beds are and how they've held up! However, Spence was in need of a new mattress. It turned into a project for the boys room. I worked on their blinds getting them all nice and clean, and their window sparkling. I wanted to put curtains on the closet for the boys for some time since I had taken the boys doors off their closet a few years ago. We like having no doors to hang on or break, so I was pretty pleased to find some curtains that matched well and were the heavy material I wanted. I had bought too many panels for the closet so Joseph convinced me we should use them as curtains. Spencer was pretty happy about the changes. He kept hugging me and smiling and laughing. Change isn't always a good thing with him, but he slept well last night and seems to be pleased with the improvements to his room.~
The curtains look great!!! Did you cut that out on a cricket machine? It looks like a font I have! =)
ReplyDeleteThanks~ Nope my friend has a business called Elemenopea which does all sorts of lettering.~ I bet you could cut out your own letters though, that would be coool!:)
ReplyDelete