Friday, March 19, 2010

Junior High~

I can't believe I have two children in Junior High~! I don't know where the time went. They are getting so tall too. Spence is five feet one inch and Emmy is Five feet five inches. Spence and I have fun cooking in his class every Wednesday. The last one happened to be on St. Patrick' day. Spencer made green ice cream shakes, but he wouldn't drink it. It did look weird!




Today was Emmy's jog a thon. I went to pick her up from school. I thought she would be exhausted from running so many laps! Apparently, she walked most of it lol. Her friend Lauren was really happy to get a ride home and Emmy and I really enjoyed sharing a strawberries wild Jamba Juice and a Parmesan sourdough pretzel afterwards.:)
Here are Emmy and her friends at school, I could hardly get a picture of her, she kept running off.~

1 comment:

  1. Fun Pictures!! Wow! Lauren is looking more and more like her mom! =)

    ReplyDelete

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...