Sunday, March 7, 2010

What we've been up to this month so far.


Our kids love Holidays and Celia was my buddy putting out some decorations for St. Patricks day.~ Anything to decorate and make cakes and cookies for Celia is all for! We had the Missionaries over for dinner. It was really nice and they shared a message about being nice to your brother and sister which Emmy and Joseph needed to hear.:) I've been getting out running a little. I love seeing all the blossoms on the trees around town. I'm grateful for the beautiful park area near us. Its hilly and very fun to run on despite a little mud. Its hard work and I wonder if the soreness is worth it but getting out and see the nature and moving feels great and is such a perfect way to relive stress.:)


Celia is such a character, and loves to have pictures taken of her.



Spring is in the air. I have the desire to open all the windows turn on all the fans and let the fresh air in. I want to wash all the windows and clean the walls or touch up paint. I need to do those projects when I feel that desire because it only comes in the Spring every couple years hehe. March is great, I still feel like I can start new and have new resolutions. Like today I helped the kids get all their church clothes in order and I was prepped with a box full of things for Celia and Spencer to help them get through Church. It was still a pretty wild day, but we did make some progress. They were more quiet and lasted longer then they have in a while. I also threw in the crock pot some Chili Verde for Break the Fast. It may feel like Spring, but part of me still wants the warmth and comfort food of a winter day. It smells wonderful. It reminds me of visiting my parents. They know we like Chili Verde so my Dad makes it for us each time we visit. I'm missing them and hope they are safe traveling all over South America. The Kids and I are going to visit them at the end of our Spring break and we can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...