


Sorry about the vampire red eyes. Hehe the picture doesn't seem to keep the red out out when I fix it.~
I loved seeing Celia enjoy listening to Joseph read her a book. I had to take a picture.~


I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up! A friend of mine linked a YouTube video of a lady describing the ordinary things we do each day interacting with our children. It was nice to reflect and remember all the little things I love. Celia and Joseph crack me up every day with the things they say and how they view the world. Celia had to clean up her sidewalk chalk today that she scribbled with all over the sliding glass door walls and bucket that holds all her tutoring supplies. I think she had just as much fun cleaning it up and she did making the mess! Emmy is growing so tall, she is Five foot Five now, its crazy to think back to her as that 10lb 19 inch little bundle! Spence has been growing up too, he made it through 40 minutes of Sunday school in his primary class of 11year olds. The teachers are so nice to include Spence. He is entertained erasing all the markings the teachers and students make on the chalkboard! He is getting taller too, so handsome, and really calm right now, Phew...I love that! It is hard to believe that soon I might forget all the things we were up to in the year 2010. Time passes by so quickly and if I don't write it down, I forget. Just like President Monson noted, there will be times when the fingerprints on the windows won't be there. I am trying to enjoy my children's development, because time passes by so quickly.~
I LOVE the picture of your girls together! That's one of my favs!! ( Even if they have vampire eyes! ) lol ;)
ReplyDelete