Friday, January 28, 2011

Two Packages from China


One might ask herself, How many mini receivers does a girl need? Well, apparently three is the right number. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse that talk to the mini receiver behind my monitor, so I have have less cords gathering under my desk(there already are quite a few!. On Christmas day Joseph found the mini receiver and thought it was some sort of black clothes pin, squeezed it together and all of a sudden I was keyboard less. I didn't miss it much that day, but found out that a new mini receiver would have to come all the way from China and could take up to six weeks to come. We ordered it and I went back to my wire full keyboard and mouse in the meantime. Well earlier in January, Celia though she would try that same trick. She found the receiver and snapped it broken in the exact way her brother had the month before. I have a new one now and am excited to be using my keyboard and mouse once again! I may have to hide it and cover it with bubble wrap to keep it safe now. I was very excited to get the package from China and be back in business so to speak with my favorite things to do on the PC; blogging, bills, and facebooking hehe. I only bring this whole incident up because I've learned that children are going to have fun and maybe destroy things in the meantime, but I wouldn't give up the precious time I have to spend with these kids as they grow. They are learning and sprouting up at record speed. New gadgets will come and go , but their time with me makes for good stories and happy memories. I love being with my family and I try hard to teach them all the good things to know in life, like how to be creative, how to treat things nicely, not waste resources, and to not put Things above Relationships. Everything is a learning experience around here and I'm glad we are given second and third chances and that the love and happiness in the family is still in tact.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...