We love birthdays around here. Celia and I went and got helium filled balloons for Brian's birthday. Celia insisted she needed a Mylar balloon for her too which I agreed to. Celia and Bri had picked out a cake mix so I just used our round tins I use to make our tall cakes with and put chocolate pudding in the middle. We had a nice relaxing evening at home watching a movie( it was a romantic comedy called "Midway to Heaven") with the family, eating cake and teasing each other. Brian got a nice card and money from my parents and my gift to him is my blog in book form that is on its way in the mail.~I want to capture so much of our family's life in the blog that I have to make the book half way through the year, then make another at the end of the year. I feel happy about having the pictures and my thoughts printed, it feels like finished scrapbooks of memories to me. We all love Brian and are grateful we could celebrate his birthday with him.:) We went out on Monday together, Tuesday cake at home, Wednesday celebrating with his parents. Maybe we can make a week of celebrating him.:) I took pictures and the kids started making faces and being silly and it made for great smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday
This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...
-
I feel like we are blessed to have a home we love, in a garden of Eden. There is beauty all around when there's love at home, and lots o...
-
My Beautiful car was rearended by a teen. It was my dream car and I planned on having it for another 10 years at least. I was forced to deal...
No comments:
Post a Comment