Sunday, September 11, 2011

Spencer's Saturday Swim

Spencer went to his first Deacon activity for church yesterday. We went to the pool party for his quorum. Spencer insisted I go in the water with him. He was loving all the water, splashing around and participating in playing sharks and minnows and submarine. They had brownies and chips and soda(Spencer's kind of food~) and he sat pretty well during the devotional until he got up out of his chair grabbed a handful of lays chips out of the bag Jarret was holding and then threw what was left of his brownie in the fire pit then sat down quietly again. Brian and I just giggled and no one seemed too put out by it.:) They were happy to have him there and so was I. Its great to include Spence and he really does love being around the typical developing kiddos.

I'm glad his new medicine has been working well so he can go out in public and little more and that he sleeps through the night again. I expect he will be doing even better in no time.:) Emmy watched the other kids while Brian and I went with Spencer. I think it was a great experience for Emmy to babysit and for Spencer to have mom and dad all to himself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Cabin, Twice Utah, and One Birthday

This was a big trip and very anticipated since we have changes coming up with the ownership of the Family Cabin. We have gone there for over...