Its great to spend time with the family. Last night we had our Thursday night date night. We took Emmy and Joe to Costa Vida. Joseph had an enchilada with steak in it and Emmy had a steak taco. I mention it because I think its a great treat for them to go out. In my younger years, I remember eating liver and onions(quite a bit different than steak) at my house and I don't remember eating out. We took Emmy and Joe to the Galleria mall because that is what a 14 and 10 year old want to do, apparently.~ There was a fire there several months ago in that mall and the kids wanted to see if it had opened up the areas that were burnt. I took a few pictures of us in the mall and Joseph was adamant about no picture taking, saying "No blogging"! I loved his funny faces, so I will definitely include those in my post.:) My camera had been in the shop for almost a month. Now my wireless keyboard is missing a piece, but I am planning on catching up with my blog this month!
Joseph and Spencer used to share a room and Spence didn't sleep. We have found a solution for that that we all love. Joseph has it own room and the decluttering alone was enough to make me extremely happy. Joseph wakes up with big smiles every morning in his peaceful sancturary.:)
My parents came in town to visit and to attend Uncle David's son's wedding reception in Reno. We went to Deseret Industries on Saturday with them( because that is what we do;) and also his the fruit market at the auction. The nectarines were especially delicious. My mother is fabulous at growing succulents so we found a nice pot and she planted some succulents for me that are on the front porch. Beautifying and organizing my home makes me happy. I am in the right place staying home and taking care of my home and family. I feel I can influence them and teach them to be good friends, neighbors, and great members of the community. Today we had a picnic day at the kids school. We brought blankets and sack lunch and listened to music, played with hula hoops, and enjoyed being together with the school children and their families.
Joseph was hugging me and Celia and was happy to be around us even in front of his friends. When we genuinely like being around each other I can feel the love increasing. When my folks were here we played Mille Bornes, the card game. It was cute to see how competitive everyone gets and how much fun we have together. Brian and I play a lot of games with the kids. My favorite is called Thunderstone. Right now I am reigning champion which makes me quite happy because Brian usually wins at all the games.:) I am glad I have kept the over scheduling of our time to a minimum this school year. I am trying to simplify and enjoy our time together, it goes by too quickly.~
Joseph and Spencer used to share a room and Spence didn't sleep. We have found a solution for that that we all love. Joseph has it own room and the decluttering alone was enough to make me extremely happy. Joseph wakes up with big smiles every morning in his peaceful sancturary.:)
My parents came in town to visit and to attend Uncle David's son's wedding reception in Reno. We went to Deseret Industries on Saturday with them( because that is what we do;) and also his the fruit market at the auction. The nectarines were especially delicious. My mother is fabulous at growing succulents so we found a nice pot and she planted some succulents for me that are on the front porch. Beautifying and organizing my home makes me happy. I am in the right place staying home and taking care of my home and family. I feel I can influence them and teach them to be good friends, neighbors, and great members of the community. Today we had a picnic day at the kids school. We brought blankets and sack lunch and listened to music, played with hula hoops, and enjoyed being together with the school children and their families.
Joseph was hugging me and Celia and was happy to be around us even in front of his friends. When we genuinely like being around each other I can feel the love increasing. When my folks were here we played Mille Bornes, the card game. It was cute to see how competitive everyone gets and how much fun we have together. Brian and I play a lot of games with the kids. My favorite is called Thunderstone. Right now I am reigning champion which makes me quite happy because Brian usually wins at all the games.:) I am glad I have kept the over scheduling of our time to a minimum this school year. I am trying to simplify and enjoy our time together, it goes by too quickly.~
No comments:
Post a Comment